Saturday, February 5, 2011

Bermuda Triangle Feb 5

Is it fact or fiction? truth or myth?
It's the Bermuda Triangle.
Miami, Bermuda and Puerto Rico make up the triangle.
Let's study this map.

A
It's a simple map of the Bermuda Triangle area.

B
This is a picture of a sunken ship.
Those are sharks swimming over the ship.
That looks like a scary place.
It's just the kind of place we'd find in the...
Bermuda Triangle.

Can you see anything else in the picture?

C
This picture has nothing to do with the Bermuda Triangle...
or does it? No, it doesn't I think. I just want you to say 'red gator'
three times as fast as you can.
D
This map has a lot of things to look at.
I don't live in the 'Triangle'. But I live close to it.
Let's call it, sub-triangle, like sub-tropical.
I live in the sub-triangle area of the Bermuda Triangle.


No comments:

Post a Comment