Sunday, February 13, 2011

Feb 13 Did dinosaur taste like chicken?

Did dinosaur taste like chicken?

Let's take a close look at this picture.
The animals look like birds to me.
Please look at the shape of the legs for example.
Those are chicken legs for sure. All we need is some
barbecue sauce and were ready. I think
chickens are the descendants of dinosaurs. As we know,
dinosaurs went extinct 65 million years ago. It destroyed the
Jurassic Fried Chicken industry. I suggest that
because birds came from dinosaurs,
dinosaurs must have tasted like chicken.

Let ask some of our knowledgeable friends what they think.

"I definately think dinosuar tasted like chicken."- 'Allie' the alligator.

" I agree with the gator, I'm sure dinosaur was delicious." 'Krissy' the cougar.

No comments:

Post a Comment