Thursday, December 2, 2010

NASA Discovery

NASA has discovered a new kind of life.
Not in space but here in California.
This is the strange Mono Lake.
This is a salt lake.
We don't need to worry about alligators.
Alligators don't like salt-water.
Wait one minute! California doesn't have gators!

The new life is a bacteria.
This thing is very strange. It eats arsenic!
Arsenic is very poisonous.

This is the first time this kind of life has been found. 
OK, I'm a little disappointed. I thought NASA was going
to announce they had found aliens or something.
Maybe, next time.


Hey! Let's go back to Florida.
What kind of bird is that? I don't know.
 I will look it up. I think it's some kind of vulture.

This is Buffalo, New York. It's about
2 and a half hours from Cleveland, Ohio.
I used to live in Ohio, remember?
I'm glad I moved to Florida.


Have a nice Day!!! 











2 comments:

  1. What Nasa's discoverd was not what we expected! I thought they were going to introduce little green men to us! Haha, just kidding.
    But it defienetly is interesting!

    By the way, I like reading your blog, thanks!

    ReplyDelete