Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Florida Stuff 13

A
Why is that different?           There are many things different.
Is this real?                           Yes, it was an experimental airplane.
What happened to the engines?   The engines are in the fuselage.
Where are the pilots?                  They are under each wing.
Was it successful?                       No, it wasn't.

Something is wrong with this airplane. The cockpit and the
fuselage are reversed. Look how big the engine is. Most
planes have more than one engine. Not this one. Maybe, it
has more cargo area. I think it's  interesting but an impractical
design. This plane is not in production.


B
Is it a boat or a car?                I really don't know.
Can it function as a boat?        I don't think it can.
Why do something like that?    The man had too much free time.
Is this legal?                            Yes, it could be.
Where can we take it?              We can take it almost anywhere.

This vehicle can't make up its' mind. It wants to be
both a car and a boat. This vehicle could be street legal.
However, I don't think it's really a boat. It's a car made to
look like a boat. It gets a lot of attention. I want to drive it.


C

What happened here?         It's a strange building
Is the building warped?     Yes, it's very warped.
Did an earthquake do it?   An earthquake had nothing to do with it.
Can it be fixed?                 No, It can't be fixed.
Who lives there?                I think the owner of the building does.

An earthquake did not strike this building. It was built this way
on purpose. Why? I don't know. But, it is very odd. I wonder if
the rooms inside are also warped. Maybe, every room is like
this. It would be hard to live in a building like this. Maybe
the rent is cheap. Repairs are expensive I think.


D
What could this be?                 It's a walking car
Does it talk, too?                     Maybe it does.
Can we use it?                         I don't think it's street legal.
What purpose is it for?            Nobody knows what it's for.
Doesn't it have shoes?             No, it doesn't.

This thing is really, really weird. I don't know what to think.
I have no idea if this machine works or not. However, it really
is weird. It wouldn't be possible to take it on the streets. But we
could take it for a walk. It must be a walking car. It's funny looking.
I've never seen anything like it.

There you go. Some of the weird things people make.

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment