Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Feb 22nd New Discovery

My name is Miguel Ponce de Leon. I'm a descendant of
Spanish explorer Juan Ponce de Leon. My ancestor
discovered Florida in the year 1513.

A

I'm on my boat and sailing at sea when I spotted
a small island. I'm a discoverer so I must land here
and explore. What shall I name my discovered
island?

B
I've landed. Here's the island. Just like Ponce de Leon,
I've discovered an island. Now, I'll going looking for
the fountain of youth.

C

I've traveled inland searching but haven't found
the fountain. Is it just a legend? I will have to
search the next island I discover,

D

I'm back on my boat headed back to Spain.
I will resume my search for the fountain of youth tomorrow.
I shall name this  'Tree Island'.

Have a nice Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment