Monday, January 24, 2011

Jan 24 New Disney Ship

A
Here comes the 'Disney Dream'.
This is Disney's newest cruise ship.
It's leaving the shipyard and heading to Florida.
Do you know where it was built? I do!

B
There are many things to do.
I want to go on the water slide.
A message is available. What about the kids?
There's plenty of activities for children too.

C
Celebration time as 'Disney Dream' arrives
in Port Canaveral, Florida. Isn't Port Canaveral
near NASA? I like the fireworks.

D
 
That's Mickey. He's the captain.
The other people are the crew.
I think cruises are fun. The first voyage
leaves on Jan. 26th. Are you going?


Have a nice day!!!

*******************************************************************

The answers to Jan 22nd's   Fill in the missing words

only
times
lived
quite
species
fun
out
gather
even
eat

How did you do?

2 comments:

  1. This post is very fun and interesting I throughly enjoyed reading this post. Keep blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great post i love to know about ports and sea views .thanks for the nice post.I love
    Port Canaveral Transportation
    .

    ReplyDelete