Thursday, January 20, 2011

Jan 20 Oysters!

A
I'm going out on my friends boat.
We're looking for oysters!
Yes, yummy,yummy. I hope we find some.

B
There they are. Look at that.
It's an oyster bed. There are many oysters.
We'll take some home for dinner.
The water was very cold.

C
The oysters are in the water. Can you see them?
We only take the oysters that are in the water.
The oysters that are out of the water we leave alone.

D

Here's some. There are big and small ones.
Let's put them in the boat and take them home.

E
OK, now it's time to cook the oysters.
We will boil the oysters.

F
There they are.
Be careful the oysters are hot.
There are sauces to dip the oysters.
I like the butter sauce.
Would you like to try some?
Let's have an OysterFest!!!

**************************************************
Tomorrow I will post the answers to
Jan 19 Fill in the missing words

Have a nice day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment