Thursday, January 27, 2011

Jan 27 Walk in the Park

A
 I went back to the National park yesterday.
The first picture I took was a good one.
That's the Great Blue Heron there. The weather
was sunny but windy.

B
Look at those little birds.
I don't know what they were
but they were interesting.
They were searching for food.
Is this how you search for food?
Or do you go to the grocery store?

 C
There's an Osprey nest in the distance.
Can you see it? It's way off in the distance.
Come on. Let's get closer.

D

Can you see it now? It's a big one.
I don't think it's nesting season.
I didn't see any Ospreys. This is as
close as I could get. The surrounding jungle
was too difficult to walk through.

E

What's that? Can you make it out?
It's a big fish. I've identified it as a redfish.
Redfish is popular here. And it's yummy!

It was just a walk in the park. But as you can see
this isn't a normal park. It was very exciting.
I may go back today.

Have a nice Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment