Sunday, January 23, 2011

Jan 23 Boating

A
The other day, I went out on my friend's boat.
We were going to the beach.
That's a dolphin.
Can you see it?
I took that picture.

B
But first we had to cross the lagoon.
We left from the main land.
The barrier island isn't far away.
It took us 20 minutes.
C
There it is. We've arrived at the beach.
That's a boat ramp and parking lot.
First, we beached the boat.
Then , we crossed over to the beach.
  
D
The barrier island is very narrow here.
We went to the other side to see the beach.
It was a little windy.
This is the National Seashore.

E
Look at that. I wonder what was there.
I think maybe it was a pirate house.
The birds are standing on the posts. 
I think those are cormorants.
F
It was getting late. So, we decide to go home.
We had to cross over the lagoon to get home.
On the way home, we gathered oysters.
It was a fun trip. I enjoyed it very much.

Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment