Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

It's located in Orlando, Florida.
At Universal Studios Islands of Adventure.
It's the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
This looks like an old picture.
Maybe, this was the first movie?



In this picture, they've grown up.
At least the girl has. She gotten...bigger.
Harry looks like he stayed the same.
He still looks like a young boy.
Where's Lord Volemort?

This is opening night June 18th, 2010.
There was a big crowd.
People from everywhere came to see it.
I didn't go, I was fishing that day.
The opening was spectacular. 


This is Hogwart's school.
I think it looks better at night.
This is where Harry and his friends went to school.
Maybe we can find a way in.
Come on, let's go!


We are inside Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
I want to study, too.
Are you a witch or a wizard? Please choose one.
It's good to be inside.
Outside it's too hot.


OK, now we're back outside.
What's that ride over there.
Let's go investigate.
It's the Hippogriff. What's that?
It's a fun family ride. Let's go everybody!


I'm not going. I don't like that Hippogriff.
I'll ride this one. This one is real.
Would you like to ride the real one?
Or do you like the family one?
Which will you choose?...hurry!


After the Hippogriff, we walked around.
What's this? An old tree?
Let's go check it out.
I don't know what it is, but maybe it's a wizard place.
Or it's a restaurant!

Oh no, the Dragon Challenge.
It's the dueling double roller coaster.
I'm not going to ride it.
Why aren't you going to ride it?
I'll throw up, no thank you.
I'm going to ride the Hippogriff again.


This is the map of the coasters.
They are both very fast.
Please come and try to ride it.


Here's a store.
We can buy souvenirs here.
Let's get something for everybody.
I have a credit card let's go.
"Harry,Harry,Harry..."

Watch out! It's the Chupacabra.
What's it doing in Florida?
It came to Universal Studios.
The Chupacabra bought a ticket.
He's from Puerto Rico so he doesn't get a resident discount.
He wants to have fun. So do we.
The Chupacabra likes Harry Potter.


OK, Thanks Harry! We'll be seeing you soon.
Bye for now. We'll come back to the
Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
Well, that was fun, wasn't it.
I want to see it again.
Let's plan on going to Harry Potter World.

No comments:

Post a Comment