Friday, August 20, 2010

Florida

What's this?   It's Florida.
What's Florida? It's a long peninsula.
It's also the 27th of 50 states.
How was this picture taken?
It was taken by the 'space shuttle'.
How can I get this picture?
Just ask me, I'll send it to you.



Where's Florida?
It's in the southern part of America.
Where's the state capitol?
It's located in Tallahassee.
What does Florida mean?
It means - land of flowers- in Spanish.


When was Florida discovered?
It was April 2nd, 1513.
Who discovered Florida?
Ponce de Leon discovered Florida.
Where did he first land?
It was in Melbourne Beach...maybe.
Who are those people?
Those are new friends of Ponce de Leon.


                    What's there to do in Florida?
There are a lot of things to do.
Like what?
Let's go to the beach.
Do you like going to the beach?
Yes, I do.
What's your favorite thing to do on the beach?
I like to sleep on the beach.

Thank you, Have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment