Monday, August 30, 2010

Let's ask our friends about the hurricane

Hi! Mr Great Blue Huron, How are you?
I'm a little busy, how can I help you?
The hurricane is coming, what are you going to do?
I think I'll fly away somewhere safe.
That's a good idea, let's go talk to some more friends.


Excuse me. You are Mr. Lizard, yes?
That's right, what's up?
A hurricane is coming, what are you going to do?
That's not good. I'll go hide under a rock.
I see, that's a good idea Mr. Lizard.

Excuse me Ms. Dolphin! Can I ask a question?
What is it? I'm in a hurry.
The hurricane is coming what are you going to do?
I know the hurricane is coming.
How did you know?
The wave patterns changed.
Where are you going now?
I'm going out to sea, out to the deep water.
Very good Ms. Dolphin, thank you. She will be safe in deep water. 

Hi, Mrs. Hibiscus, may I ask a question?
I'm sorry. I'm busy right now. Can you come back later?
I see, you've already prepared for the hurricane.
Yes, I'm protected now.
 

It's the Chupacabra?
Did you know there's a hurricane coming?
Yes, it's over Puerto Rico now. That's my home.
Where are you going? Chupacabra.
I'm going to the Bermuda Triangle.
Do you want to come with me?
No, thank you. Mr Chupacabra. Good Luck!

But what about me?
I'm only a river otter.
What should I do? Where should I go?
I can't fly away, I can't hide under a rock.
Do you have any ideas? Can you help me?
How can we help the river otter?
What should he do?

No comments:

Post a Comment