Friday, May 22, 2009

Romance English

I have completed chapter one of a romance English story. What is romance English? Stories about love. My intention was to write an interesting story about a man and a woman meeting.
I also wanted to blend in everyday English conversation to the love story. I have shown the lesson to 2 students. Their reaction was very positive. Both students want to continue to study the lesson. There are 2 versions of the story. One is the original text. This is the advanced version. The second is an intermediate version of the same story. The intermediate version
is of course easier. Each version contains 3 lessons. I plan on publishing an except from the story on this blog in the next few days. My students seem to like Romance English so far. I wonder if I will be writing more Romance English?

No comments:

Post a Comment