Tuesday, May 26, 2009

American Idol, Lost and Johnny Depp

American Idol, Lost and Johnny Depp. These were the themes of the lessons I wrote yesterday. My advanced students needed something more interesting to study than traditional
lessons. Actually, I was getting bored with the material I was teaching them,too. I asked the student what was their favorite thing related to English. The answers I received were American Idol, Lost and Johnny Depp. It didn't take long to write. These lessons are advanced, they're
loaded with idioms and slang. But, this is the way we talk. The students love the lessons. Now each of the students gets to study their favorite subject in English. I can't always do this for every student. However, I do now have a varied and extensive list of lessons for the student.

No comments:

Post a Comment