Monday, May 11, 2009

Making friends on Skype

It's never easy to make good friends anywhere. There are good people using Skype. My Japanese friends and students always turn on SkypeMe mode and sit back and wait for contacts. Commonly, they receive rude and unwanted messages. My advice is for the student to make contact first. Search for people you want to talk to. Then, compose an introductory message. Americans appreciate and are grateful if you contact first. This is quite natural. We will talk more about this. Please contact me and I will show you a good way to contact people on Skype. Bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. hey im interested in meeting people around my age ive met a cople ppl today from abroad witch is sweet..:).. is there a site were people ( that arnt sexual deviants) go to make friends and skype?
    mark.allen.heidrick

    ReplyDelete