Monday, June 28, 2010

Trout for Breakfast




That's a picture of a trout.(マス)
 It's similar to the 2 fish I caught this past weekend.
I ate one of the fish and I froze the other.
I cut some slices of meat off the fish and ate it as sashimi.
It was very good. Of course, I had soy sauce with it.
There was only one small bone in the meat.
I breaded the rest of the fish and fried it.
Sea trout is a very good fish for eating.
The sea trout is a member of the Salmon family of fish.
Yes, it's closely related to the salmon.
There are several species of trout both salt and fresh water types.
The trout is found world-wide.
I used live bait to catch the trout.
The fish was in shallow water about 2 meters deep.
This fish only bites live bait.
It was good to catch the fish.
I'm living off the land.

No comments:

Post a Comment