Saturday, October 31, 2009

I half to go

Hi, How are you? I'm fine.
Please look at this sentence: I have to go. If I say only the word "have",I say it just like the dictionary. However, when I use it in a sentence it becomes "half". I half to go.
This is why we teach Sound Stream. Each sentence has it's own sound and flow.
The pronounciation of the individual words can change. My advice is this: Take a new word and make a sentence out of it.
For example: friend,  I don't use this word by itself! I always use it in a sentence. "He's my friend,etc."
Please listen to sentences, memorize the sentences, repeat my pronounciation. If you have questions please contact me or Mr. Sakurai.

One more thing; I don't think it will take 100 years to learn English, be easy on yourselves!!!

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment