Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tennis



Tennis



Tennis is a sport played with a racket and a ball on a court. Tennis is an old sport. It started in France a long time ago. Five hundred years ago, tennis came to England. In England, Tennis became very popular. Many people in Europe played tennis. Currently, tennis is played world-wide. It's an Olympic event. Major tournaments are Wimbledon, French Open, Australian Open and US Open. 



I like to play tennis. Everyday after school, I have tennis club. We can play or practise anytime. If it rains, we play indoors. If it's sunny, we play outdoors. I look forward to playing everyday. I have my own equipment. I meet my friends after school and we go to practise. Everybody is my friend. I like tennis a lot. Once in a while, I enter a tournament. Tournaments are a lot of fun. 





Do you like tennis?
How long have you been playing tennis?
How many times a week do you play?
What do you like the best about tennis?
What do you like the least about tennis?
Where do you play?
What time do you play?






Have a good day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment