Friday, April 1, 2011

Tribute to Japan

" Sorry, I never told you..."

"All that I wanted to say."

"And now it's too late to hold you."

"Cause, you've gone away, so far away."

" Never, had I imagined."

" Living without your smile."

" Feeling, knowing you hear me."

" It keeps me alive. Alive."



" And I know you're shinning down on me from heaven."

"Like so many friends we've lost along the way."

"And I know eventually we'll be together, one sweet day."

" Daring, I never showed you."

" I assumed you'd always be there."

" I took you for granted."

" But I always cared, not just the love we shared."


                                                             
"Although, the sun will never shine."

" I'll always look for a better day."

" Lord, I know when I lay down to sleep."

"You will always listen as I pray."


" And I know you're shining down on me from heaven,"

" Like so many friends we've lost along the way."

" And I know eventually we'll be together, one sweey day!"

" Sorry I never told you...all I wanted to say..."




Think of you-Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment